Thursday 16 February 2017

Jacqueline Fernandez roped in as a brand ambassador of denim brand Lee

Jacqueline Fernandez roped in as a brand ambassador of denim brand Lee On Wednesday, Jacqueline Fernandez was present here on Wednesday to launch a new range 'Body Optix', especially designed for Indian women as she has been appointed brand ambassador of denim brand Lee Jeans. Talking about her association with brand she said, “Fashion means different things to every single
person. Fashion is individualistic(व्यक्तिगत). It's about who you are and being true to yourself. I am basically a jeans girl. I was wearing this brand since my childhood and now coming on board as a brand ambassador of Lee Jeans is such a fantastic opportunity to work with the brand which I immensely(बेहद) believe in.” She added, “I think denims are really comfortable to wear and wearing that you can do anything be it workout, sleeping, relaxing and going out. It has become more multifunctional”. Jacqueline also talked about her journey in Bollywood, she said, "It was not easy for me to set my path here (in Mumbai) as I come from a different country and culture. I still can remember how nervous I was when I landed in the city for the first time and was looking for a cab to reach my venue. From there, to the point where I have arrived today, has changed and reshaped(नयी आकृति प्रदान करना) my life completely. That is what I associate the most with the brand Lee Jeans as it also talks about 'reshaping the world. "One can work and play. One can do both the things. You have to work hard for something what you like. It's is part of my job and I am happy about my work and it translates on-screen. For me my work has become a play" Jacqueline concluded(निष्कर्ष निकाला).

This year Jacqueline will be seen in two films – first with Sidharth Malhotra in Reload and after that in Judwaa 2 with Varun Dhawan.

No comments:

Post a Comment