Thursday 19 January 2017

IPPB Officers Scale I Merit List Released at indiapost.gov.in: Check your result status online

IPPB Officers Scale I Merit List Released at indiapost.gov.in: Check your result status online Indian Post Payment Bank has issued the merit list of the candidates who have successfully qualified in IPPB Officers Scale I Exam 2016. The Officers Scale I Preliminary Exam was held on January 7 and 8, 2017. IPPB has also issued the admit card for the candidates whose roll numbers have
been mentioned in IPPB Officers Scale I Merit List. The candidates appeared in the preliminary exam should search their name or roll numbers in the merit list. If they are shortlisted, they should immediately star preparing IPPB Officers Scale I Mains Exam that will be held on January 29, 2017.
This is the first time that Department of Post has initiated to open the Indian Postal Payment Banks for their monetary functions. IPPB will start many new branches all over the country for helping the people. For recruiting the staff in their branches, IPPB has issued recruitment notification for Officers Scale I, II, III, IV, and other posts. IPPB has laid down the set process for recruitment of candidates including Preliminary, Mains and Interview Round. The final allotment of the candidates will be based on the performance in Mains and Interview.
(ALSO READ: IPPB Officer Scale I Prelims Exam 2016, how to check results at indiapost.gov.in)
Steps to Check Merit List
Open indiapostgov.in
Click on IPPB
Click on IPPB Officers Scale I
Download Merit List
Search your roll number
If it is there then download your admit card for IPPB Officers Scale I Mains Exam
The candidates successful in Preliminary Exam must keep the print of the admit card. The candidates without the hall ticket or admit card will not be entertained at any cost at the examination centre. Team India.com Education wishes you all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment