Monday 2 January 2017

Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 for 62 Fireman (Erstwhile Fireman Gr.II and Gr. I) Posts

Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 for 62 Fireman (Erstwhile Fireman Gr.II and Gr. I) Posts Indian Navy Jobs Notification: Indian Navy invited applications for the post of Fireman (Erstwhile Fireman Gr.II and Gr. I) Post. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 42 days (10 February 2017) from the date of publication of the advertisement.Last Date of
Application: Within 42 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Indian Navy Vacancy Details
    Fireman (Erstwhile Fireman Gr.II and Gr. I) – 62 Posts

Eligibility Criteria for Fireman (Erstwhile Fireman Gr.II and Gr. I) Post Job

Educational Qualification:

Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board/Institution

Age Limit for Fireman (Erstwhile Fireman Gr.II and Gr. I) Post Job

Not Exceeding 56 Years

How to Apply for the Indian Navy Fireman (Erstwhile Fireman Gr.II and Gr. I) Posts Jobs 2016

Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Admiral Superintendent (For SM (Rec), Navy Dockyard, SBS Road, Mumbai 400 023. Last date of receipt of application is within 42 days from the date of publication of advertisement.

No comments:

Post a Comment