Monday 16 January 2017

CIMFR to Recruit 100 Project Assistant Stage-II& I Posts

CIMFR to Recruit 100 Project Assistant Stage-II& I Posts Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research, Dhanbad Jobs Notification: Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR), Dhanbad invited applications for the post of Project Assistant Stage-II& I Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and walk in interview on 16 -18 January 2017 for Project Assistant Stage-II and 19-20 January 2017 for Project Assistant Stage-I.

    Date for Walk in interview -16 -18 January 2017 (for Project Assistant Stage-II)
    Date for Walk in interview -19-20 January 2017 (for Project Assistant Stage-I)
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research, Dhanbad Vacancy Details
    Project Assistant Stage-II- 35 Posts
    Project Assistant Stage- I -65 Posts


Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant Stage-II& I Posts Job

Educational Qualification:

    Project Assistant Stage-II- At least 55% in Mining/Mechanical/Electronics and Communication/Computer Science(B.Tech)/B.E. or Graduation Zoology/ Applied Zoology/Chemistry/Applied Chemistry
    Project Assistant Stage- I - At least 55% in Mining/ Third year in Mechanical Engineering or Diploma in Chemistry/Zoology or Graduation in Physical

Age Limit for Project Assistant Stage-II& I Post Job – 30 Years

Age Limit for Project Assistant Stage-I Post Job – 28 Years

How to Apply for the Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research, Dhanbad Project Assistant Stage-II& I Posts Jobs 2016

  1. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and walk in interview on 16 -18 January 2017 (for Project Assistant Stage-II) and 19-20 January 2017 (for Project Assistant Stage-I) at CSIR- Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Institute , Dhanbad-828 108 Jharkhand.  

No comments:

Post a Comment