Thursday 1 December 2016

IACS Recruitment 2016 for Research Associate-I Post

IACS Recruitment 2016 for Research Associate-I Post
Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) announced walk-in interview schedule for the recruitment to the post of Research Associate-I. The candidates eligible for the post can come for the walk-in interview on 14 December 2016.

Important Date:
Date for Walk-in interview: 14 December 2016
Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science Vacancy Details
Research Associate-I: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Research Associate-I Post
Educational Qualification
Candidate should have a first class or a high second class B.Sc. & M.Sc. degrees in Chemistry with minimum average marks of 55% and has obtained Ph.D. or due to submit thesis within three months.
How to Apply for Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science Research Associate-I Post 2016
Candidates eligible for the post can come for the walk-in interview at Lab number 31, IACS on 14 December 2016 at 3:00 pm.

Detailed Notification

No comments:

Post a Comment