Wednesday 23 November 2016

Tianlian I-04 Data Satellite successfully launched by China

Tianlian I-04 Data Satellite successfully launched by China. China has successfully launched its 4th data satellite, Tianlian I-04, on November 22, 2016. Aim: To provide a global network that will provide data relay, measurement and control services for Chinas manned spacecraft, space labs and space stations as well as nation’s Earth-orbiting resources satellites. The satellite was launched at 11:24 pm
Beijing time, on a Long March-3C carrier rocket from the Xichang Satellite Launch Centre in southwest Sichuan province.
iii. The satellite is developed by the China Academy of Space Technology under the China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation.
iv. Tianlian I-04 data satellite’s launch was the 241st mission of China’s Long March series of rockets.
v.The first data relay satellite launched by China was, the Tianlian I-01, in April 2008.The second satellite Tianlian I-02 was launched in July 2011, and the third Tianlian I-03 was launched in July 2012.
vi. According to the Xichang Satellite Launch centre, 10 or more satellites will be launched by next year.
China:
♦ President: Xi Jinping
♦  Currency: Renminbi
♦  Capital: Beijing

No comments:

Post a Comment